January 4th 2021
Now library users can access 2CQR Kiosks with a remote control feature, controlling kiosks with their own smartphone. This way the customer is only touching their own phone and the material they are lending or returning.
- Functions as a digital library card
- No hardware needed
- No maintenance costs
- No need to download any app
- Reduces the need for disinfection
- Prevents Infections
Here’s how it works:
- The customer scans the QR code with their smartphone
- A website will open
- The customer types in their library card number and PIN code
- The customer can then choose a function on the smart phone
- The self service unit GUI responds to the selections on the phone
- The smart phone will function as a self-service remote control
Please contact us on 01-4299462 if you require any further information.