Hublet is a complete and ready-to-use self-service solution to offer loanable tablets in libraries.
Hublet keeps your tablets organized, charged and up-to-date. With its’ cloud-based management tool, Hublet Manager, you can easily control and pre-define tablet contents. User privacy is guaranteed with automated data wipe after each use.
Profile based content enables different user groups to use tablets fast and easily. For example the tablets can be fitted with child or adult profiles with apps to suit on each profile.
The tablets are secured by Anti-theft features such as user authentication, e-mail notification and that the tablet shuts down automatically if somebody tries to take it away from the library Wifi area. The Tablets cannot be used outside the library. For further security the tablet can be fitted with a specially designed RFID tag.
- Self-service for patrons with ILS / LMS integration
- Cloud-based management
- Easy-to-use statistics and reporting
- Beautiful hardware design
- Stand or wall-mounted installation
- Scalable solution across multiple locations
- Preloaded and predefined content (apps, links and materials)
- Automatic initialization and previous user data deletion
- The design cover offers both user comfort and protection.
- Profile based content enables different user groups to use tablets fast and easily.
- Anti-theft feature by user authentication and email notification of unreturned loans.
- Tablets only work over specified networks and power down when out of range of predefined network.